Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Makeovers
We Create Beautiful Natural-Looking Smiles!
For more than 25 years, Dr. Thomas Bursich has been creating beautiful smiles for people of all ages. He and his staff excel in cosmetic dentistry, paying careful attention to every detail. They will work with you, your personal needs, goals and within your budget to craft your perfect smile.
No-Charge Cosmetic Consultation
Dr. Bursich understands that no two patients are alike. In your free cosmetic dentistry consultation, Dr. Bursich will fully review your oral and dental challenges and needs and provide a variety of options available to you, meant to enhance your own unique, beautiful smile. The first step in any dental procedure is to do a full examination of your teeth and mouth and then review with you the different options to give you a beautiful smile. Many of these procedures can be done without surgery or with minimal preparation and yet making a tremendous difference to your smile. Dr. Bursich personally conducts your free consultation, evaluates your smile and can show you how it can look with different dental procedures.
To schedule your appointment with the cosmetic dentistry experts at Sterling Dental Center call (814) 476-4172 or click here.
- Stained or discolored teeth: Typically teeth are whitened with bleaching or porcelain veneers.
- Chips or rough spots: These often can be handled with dental bonding, application of tooth-colored material called composite.
- Cavities or silver (metal) fillings: We use tooth-colored fillings and can also remove your unsightly metal fillings.
- Uneven teeth: Porcelain veneers can be used to reshape the teeth and make them even.
- Gaps between the teeth: Gaps can be closed with dental bonding, porcelain veneers or crowns.
- Broken-down teeth: Porcelain crowns, inlays or onlays are usually used to handle broken-down teeth.
- Crooked teeth: Teeth can be straightened with Invisalign® clear braces but also in some cases can be given a uniform appearance with porcelain veneers
Click to learn more about each procedure.