We Participate in Most PPO Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Met Life
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
True No-Interest Plan Patient Financing
Our practice is pleased to present flexible payment plans through Lending Club Patient Solutions. Lending Club Patient Solutions offers:
• Plans with low fixed rates & low monthly payments that never change over the life of the loan
• Patient-friendly, True No-Interest Plans with no retroactive interest
• No upfront payments
• No prepayment penalty
It’s easy to calculate your potential monthly payments. Simply complete a short application which displays fixed rates and monthly payments available for Extended Plans, all without impacting your credit score.
For more information, simply ask a team member or visit.
Are you putting off necessary Dental Care because you do not have Dental Insurance?
No Dental Insurance, No Problem!
You can join our VIP Dental Membership Plan. It’s not insurance it’s a Dental Discount Plan created for patients at Sterling Dental Center only!
- All dental health conditions accepted
- Cannot be denied membership
- No prior missing tooth exclusion
- No waiting period, start today!
- No Yearly Maximum Discount
- No Yearly Maximum Benefit
Low-Cost Dental Savings Plan
- Individual $359.88 YR*
- Individual and Spouse $599.76 YR*
- Additional Family: $299.88 YR*
* Fees Subject to Change without Notice.
Includes 2 cleanings, all necessary diagnostic X-rays, and 2 exams a year and one Emergency Exam
VIP plan members are eligible for a minimum 15% discount on all procedures at Sterling Dental Center. Other discounts may be available to make your needed dental care even more affordable.
* Cannot be used if you have Dental Insurance Coverage
- Visa, MasterCard
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Debit Cards
- Citi Health Card
- Spring Stone
- The Help Card
We Accept the CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card for Dental Procedures
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card exclusively designed to finance health care services like dental care and orthodontics for you or your family. CareCredit offers special financing on purchases of $200 or more for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments.*